Monday, April 11, 2011

Mark of StiCk


        With being fascinated by the percussion instrument 'drums', youngsters are generally in a mode of practice & so do I. But playing drums is not a soothing & painless activity though its a toast to my mind which cheers me up. Besides its effect on the mood it leaves a mark on the body too-'blisters' on fingers.
        The very enthu to play drums drives me for a long time practice, may be at a stretch or in split. And so, the long duration of friction between sticks & hand (fingers) makes it red & renders roughness to the surface-blisters. Sometimes it becomes even so painful to hold a pen.
        Yet I enjoy practising and will continue doing so because to earn or learn you have to make a fair deal. With a smile and no regrets thats what I have chosen.

1 comment: