Sunday, July 03, 2011

Post Exam Time

Exam Time:Full Course in "ONE NIGHT"
Guys n Girls,

For most of the undergraduates last month was a tiresome period especially for the students of VTU with the semester examination. But with the end of exams now is the time for relaxing. For the first few days of the "POST EXAMINATION ERA", I completed my nap. Now is the time to go out and have fun but unfortunately for that, I don't have friends as all gone on vacation but I have my school friends out there waiting for some fun. Aha so for those of you who are already at home, some who are about to go and of you those have an internship "contract", have a great vacation or rather "post exam time". Undoubtedly many guys would have been away from their razors and bikes while girls been away from parlor and all cosmetics which is proofed when a smile comes to their face of just listening about these beloved things, now have a chance to get back to them again. Do have a great time all.

1 comment: