Tuesday, May 03, 2011

BLACK Nails

Hello MUSICIANS,
                           This one is dedicated to all the death metal lovers.

Black Nails- for DEATH METAL fans

       For musicians black means something related to death and thats why the genre death metal evolved. For a metal band, application of nail paint is matter of its depth into death metal. I also experienced the feel of death metal a few days back when I applied the black nail paint. I went to the rock show in one of the college in Bangalore. Some of the prominent bands of the city were invited for their performance.
        The band called as ECCENTRIC PENDULUM (EP) also performed. I went their only for that band as its my favorite. Other bands like Theorized, Jekyll & Hyde, Versus also performed. The feel came in when EP played. The real death metal echoed throughout the college. The drums were awesome. Though the first time experience with the nail polish was not that good as I could't apply it properly but still I enjoyed the feel of black color.

3 comments: